Thursday, December 8, 2011

God is ALWAYS Listening

I am very thankful that God is always listening. He hears even the smallest desires. I have been praying about some things for a while now and got a little discouraged lately. While, God has not closed the door I feel like He is just telling me to wait. I have to admit, as many of us know, it is difficult to wait. I was allowing myself to think that maybe God was not listening (I know He is ALWAYS listening). I was humbled by God's reminder that He is listening. I was making a quick trip to the grocery store, and it was cold (37 degrees with the wind chill- I know that may not sound that cold, but from a girl raised in southern Florida, that is cold). As I pulled into the parking lot I prayed that God would give me a close parking space. I know it may sound silly, but I was cold. As I drove down the row I always turn down (so I do not forget where I parked) there it was the first parking space.....empty. I pulled in and said "Thank you God!" It was a small (big) reminder that He hears me. He answers my prayers. God cares for me, in a world full of wars, protesting, starvation, disease, and people who do not know His love, He hears my prayers for a parking space. I am grateful for my humbling experience. Thank you God for loving me!


No comments:

Post a Comment