Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Blessed be the Name of The Lord

I can in no way compare myself to Job. I have not experience the trials that he endured. I can say I admire his love for The Lord through it all.

Job1:21b says, "The Lord gave, and The Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of The Lord."

I wrote recently about my wonderful wonderful mother-in-law going to her home in heaven. My stepmother's grandmother passed away earlier this year. These passed two Saturdays held funerals for a cousin and an uncle. Yesterday, I received the news of my stepmother's grandfather passing away. "The Lord hath taken away." We are learning what this verse in Job really means. 

I think we understood it best when we found out I was expecting. "The Lord gave." God seems to be allowing some trials to come away because our baby is now with Him. "The Lord hath taken away."

After all of this I am choosing to say, "Blessed be the name of The Lord." 

Please forgive me if my blogging is not so consistent.


No comments:

Post a Comment