Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thankful: Day 30

Today I am thankful for the little blogging world I have found! The more seasoned women, mothers, Christians, who are willing to share a little about what they have learned along the way. I enjoy their wisdom, recipes, and encouragement. It is nice to be reminded that we are not alone, and someone else has been through it and survived so we can too. Some are only a few steps ahead while others are much further ahead of me in life, they are from different parts of the country and the world. The internet brings us together in the comfort of our homes any hour of the day or night. I enjoy several blogs that I will find myself reading and rereading posts by these sweet ladies. I have exchanged emails with some, and only marveled at others. To be perfectly honest a few are more like celebrities to me ( I know silly), but I know I would be "star struck" more so if I met some of these ladies in person than if I had met a real celebrity. Thank you ladies for all you do! (Maybe once I email them I will get permission to put links to their blogs here)

No comments:

Post a Comment