Friday, February 25, 2011

Consignment Sales

Tomorrow I am attending a large consignment sale. I love these sales and our local consignment shop. Whoever came up with this idea was really thinking. The lady who runs the one here does it twice a year at the beginning of spring and fall. This is perfect timing for me for 2 reasons. One, the season change means weather change and a need for a different wardrobe. Second, my children seem to only stay in that size for the duration of that season. This last sale, Emmie was just born, so I got several different sizes, not knowing how big she would get, and for Ray-J I got 2T and 3T. These are great for new mothers, last year i got a glider and ottoman for $40, they normally sell in the hundreds. I must say they are a little overwhelming if you don't know exactly what you are looking for. The first time i went i wondered around for while taking it all in. I am looking forward to this one, to see what kind of bargains i can get. Everyone there better look out tomorrow, I am on a mission for boys 3T and 4T, and girls 12-18 months, as well as toys for my big boys birthday. Enjoy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment