Thursday, February 10, 2011

Here we go....

I am not much of a writer, but I thought I would try this. I probably won't have much time to post either, but I will try. I guess I will tell you a little about myself. I am a Christian! I love God! I love my husband! I love my children! My husband and I have been married for 4 years, and we have 2 beautiful children, for now. We have lately been discussing the number of children we will have, he says maybe 4 (and that means a lot since he thought 1 was enough), I say as many as God gives us up to the year 2019. The reason I have chosen that year is because my mother passed away from breast cancer when I was 13, and one of the contributing factors was having me passed the age of 35. Of course I guess you know by that, I will be turning 35 that year. Since neither one of our children were "planned" I think we know how this will go. The title of this site is "Not taking it for Granted" because I am a stay-at-home mom, and I know at anytime, my husband could ask me to go back to work. I thank God and him regularly for the privilege of staying home. I also don't want to take any moment with my family for granted, every second with them is precious! Well I guess that is enough rambling for now.......

No comments:

Post a Comment