Saturday, June 4, 2011

Small rant

Forgive me for my small rant tonight (I will add pictures of the kids at the end to offset this). I love God, and I trust Him with everything. I know that He knows what is best for our lives, sometimes we may not think it is best or truly understand why He does things, but that is because we can't see the big picture. What bothers me is that sometimes along your walk, those times when we see only "one set of footprints in the sand," is when we need our family and friends to be right there as well, they are not. Why is it that as Christians we seem to judge and beat down others when they need to be carried the most. My husband pointed out to me earlier today, that I have been like this in the past as well. I, too had opinions about other peoples lives. God got a hold of my heart and said just love them, no matter what. You may not agree or understand with what is going on or even why, but God does, so just love them and pray for them. A song was brought to my mind through all this:
Because He live I can face tomorrow,
Because He lives all fear is gone;
Because I know who holds the future
And life is worth the living just because He lives.






No comments:

Post a Comment