Thursday, April 19, 2012

Grocery Budget

We only spend about $250 per month on groceries for our family of four (going on five). This includes all paper products and toiletries. I am told that it is a very modest budget. It  is the time of month when I go grocery shopping and I was wondering how interested anyone would be in how we manage on such a modest budget. I am aware some people manage on even less. I want to coupon, but one of the stores I go to does not allow you to use them. I use home cooking, love, filling items, and creativity. We only spend about $80 a month eating out, so do not think that is how it works. I would love to share if anyone would be interested?

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to hear! We're a family of 5 with 3 boys ages 9,11,&13 so any advice on shrinking that grocery bill would be great! Thanks!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to hear! We are a family of 8 and my budget is $600 a month (that includes everything).

    ReplyDelete