Sunday, April 22, 2012

Menu for April 23-29

This is our menu for the next week. I will list what our options are for the three meals, because they will not be set for a specific day. My "preggie brain" (and stomach), sometimes decide we want something different. I hope this give you an idea of what you can make from the groceries that I purchased.

Breakfast:
French Toast
Eggs and Bacon
Sausage, Biscuits, and Gravy
Pancakes
Grits
Cereal
Bagels/Toast

Lunch:
Salad
Hot Dogs
Quesadillas
Leftovers
Fruit/Veggies/Cheese
Cereal
Mac and Cheese (homemade)
Peanut Butter and Jelly
Breakfast
Cowboy Casserole

Dinner:
Chili
Kabobs, mashed potatoes, purple hull peas
Teriyaki Pork Chops, Roasted Potatoes, Green Beans
Hamburgers, French Fries (baked), Salad
BBQ Chicken, Rice and Black Beans, Corn
Roast, Carrots, Rice, Potatoes
Leftover Loaded Baked Potatoes

There are several options for lunch because I never know what my kids may want and lunch time is when they are allowed to choose what they eat. (Believe it or not they choose the Fruit/Veggie/Cheese plate most of the time.) Also, let me explain the Leftover Loaded Baked Potatoes; one night a week if we seem to have a lot of leftovers I will make baked potatoes. On this night you can put whatever leftovers you want on your baked potatoes. It works well if it is a fun family night, we have a "picnic" and watch a movie. I hope this gives you some ideas for your week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment