Thursday, July 11, 2013

School Schedule

I hope you will forgive me for not posting this yesterday. My mother-in-law is in the hospital and the kids and I went to be with her, while my husband took my father-in-law to have outpatient surgery. We practiced writing and letter yesterday while we were out. Here is our schedule, not much, but it works

30-40 minutes Bible
Pray
20 minutes Phonics
20 minutes Story (read aloud)
10 minutes Language
20 minutes Numbers

That is it for our day. My soon to be 3 year old sits at the table with us and listens along with my son and she colors when it is time for him to do any work. For now this works, as the year progresses thing my shift and that will be ok. Here are a couple of pictures of Home Ec/Math/Counting


Cookie Bars with Frosting and Sprinkles

No comments:

Post a Comment