Friday, July 15, 2011

Baby Wipes Recipe

I recently wrote about how I make my own baby wipes, but realized I still needed to post the recipe.

What you will need:
1 roll Viva paper towels
2 c water
2 Tbs baby wash
2 Tbs baby oil
clean empty 1 gallon ice cream bucket

Take paper towels, lay them on their side and cut in half. Combine water, wash, and oil. Remove cardboard from center of paper towels and place the roll in the bucket, pour mixture over roll. Cut a small X in the lid of bucket. Put lid on the bucket and let the roll soak for a couple of hours. Pull a piece of paper towel from the center of the roll through the X. Now they are ready to use. It costs about $1.20 to make one batch of wipes, which from what it costs around here save me about $.50 per batch. It may not sound like a lot of money, but with two in diapers every little bit helps.




No comments:

Post a Comment