Friday, August 5, 2011

Frumpy to Fabulous

Recently Caroline  blogged about going "From Frumpy to Fabulous" for your husband. I realized how much my husband must love me. I would be in my pajamas all day and he would still tell me I am beautiful. I realized that despite my logic and reasoning ("Since we are not going anywhere, why get dressed; I will just have more laundry to do."), it would be nice for my husband to see his wife and children get dressed. For the past week, I have woken up and dressed myself and our children. I have done my have wavy, the way he likes it, and worn very little make-up (he likes it to look natural). Caroline also has a wonderful series on "She wears Skirts." Although, my husband does not mind if I wear pants or shorts, he told me he thinks I look pretty in skirts. this week I have worn more skirts. One bonus for all this is I actually feel better about myself, wearing skirts make me feel more feminine, and getting dressed helps with the desire to be lazy. It has been fun to try to learn more about what he likes and does not like. I am going to keep learning, everyday for the rest of our lives.





No comments:

Post a Comment