Sunday, May 29, 2011

Me

For almost a year now I have been prayerfully trying to make several decisions. I have read my Bible, done several studies on certain passages, searched the internet, e-mailed back and forth with a godly woman who I admire (she is very seasoned in some of the ideas that have been bouncing around in my head), and read articles, and books on the subjects. What I failed to look at was the source of these questionings. It wasn't until a couple of days ago I stepped back after a whole year of not knowing, that I finally thought "Where did all this come from?". I really thought about it and realized where some concerns had come from and that despite the fact that they were well meaning, God calls certain people to do certain things. I have learned through my studies that God has a plan for everyone, and He will reveal each day to you as it comes. He very wisely gives us answers on a strictly need to know basis. I am grateful for the questionings, because it allowed me to get some answers to questions that I had about why people did certain things, but whether or not they are for our family is a different story. My husband and I have prayerfully set certain standards and we will continue to pray about specific things, but for now I will just continue to one the path God has for me.....
(Me and Monkey, when he was only 16 days old)

No comments:

Post a Comment