Monday, November 11, 2013

Thankful: Day 11

I am thankful for my youngest! I wanted to wait until today to write about her because it is her 1st birthday. It is so hard to believe that one year ago the stress of Alabama losing to Texas A&M would send me into labor (funny, but true, and there were 6 before me!). She has been a pure joy in our lives. Her siblings welcomed her with open arms and are now enjoying playing with her. We are o thankful she is part of our family. We are enjoying watching her grow, our beautiful, smart, funny, red headed girl. She is growing so quickly, and we are trying to savor every moment! Thank you God for Cathy Belle!
Birthday girl (wearing the same thing her sister wore for her 1st birthday)

Sunflower cake

Yummy


Presents


She loves her babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment