Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Thankful: Day 19

Today I am thankful for my sister Annie! She also is my step-sister. She is 9 years younger than me, which made her 7 when our parents married. She was so much fun! I always wanted a baby sister, and fortunately this one came potty trained! She would let me dress her up and play with her hair. I enjoyed her so much! I am sad I did not get to spend more time with her. She grew up while I was at college. Now she is just months shy of getting her bachelors degree early (I am a little proud), and she will continue on to get her Masters. She is super smart, and a world traveler. I look forward to the times we get to spend together. I love you Annie!
Aunt Annie (16) and Ray-J (2 months old)

Annie just sitting on a pyramid (world traveler)

No comments:

Post a Comment