Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thankful: Day 26

Today I am thankful that I am able to homeschool! I did not even hear of homeschooling until middle school, then it lumped homeschooling into the stereotype. It was not until I first had my son, four and a half years ago, that the thought of homeschool came to mind. The more I read about public school these days and private is just not an option financially (especially now that we have 3). I love my children here at home where I can make sure that God is the center of their education, and I know that none of the current world views, evolution, feminism, and anything else is not getting into their hearts and mind. I am hoping and praying I get to homeschool all of our children all the way through their schooling. I love spending time with them, and I love seeing those light bulbs go off. I love that I get to be there for each experience, and I get to see for myself which things they enjoy. I get to see where they excel, and I get to be there to lean on when they are struggling. I love that I will be the one to help them through each of these experiences and many many others. 



Crocheting was not part of school, but I am making Christmas presents and I have to work every chance I get

No comments:

Post a Comment