Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Thankful: Day 5

Today I am thankful for my church and my pastor! My church is awesome! I am so thankful for a church that truely feels like family. I am so thankful that God started the local church, where we can find safe place to worship in today's evil world. My pastor is well knowledge and constantly learning. He teaches doctrine and teaches us where and how to learn for ourselves. This church has been a huge blessing to our family, and I am so thankful for their love and kindness! 


Our church

Baptism

Our pastor checking out the new playground

Friend and I at a local pizza place after a special night a church. Everyone went and we enjoyed pizza and fellowship.

The church bought Cathy Belle a pack-n-play for my baby shower

Emmie Jewel playing in the nursery

Cubbies, and no my son is not picking his nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment