Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thankful:: Day 14

Today I am thankful for modern day medicine! I know it is an odd thing to be thankful for, but I truely am. I am not one to grab the pills for every little ache or pain, I would much rather try every natural and odd wives tale remedy before popping a pill. Today I had a migraine, and a 1 year old who is teething (1 bottom front and 2 top molars, plus yesterday I had a well visit where she received 2 shots). Needless to say we were both miserable, and despite my remedies nothing was even taking the edge off today. I am thankful that God has given men wisdom, who through a lot of research, to develop medicine to help us when they are needed! 


(Please, understand I do what I think is best for my child and myself) 

No comments:

Post a Comment