Saturday, November 23, 2013

Thankful: Day 23

Today I am thankful for my Aunt Cathy! She is my mother's sister. I grew up going to her house often and remember her pet chicken Henrietta, who would use the restroom outside. I enjoyed spending time with her and my cousins (her children Jamey and Brandy). We had some time apart, but I am so happy we have reconnected in the last few years and my children have been able to meet her. She is her own person, but she is also similar to my mom in many ways. I love that my children are getting the opportunity to get to know her, she is such a special lady! I love you Aunt Cathy!
My beautiful Aunt Cathy

Aunt Cathy and her husband Uncle Roy 

My cousins Brandy and Jamey

Aunt Cathy with her granddaughter, Jessie (Jamey's daughter) and Jessie's son Richie

Her beautiful house in Montana, if it wasn't so cold I might move there. She takes amazing pictures of God's creation!

No comments:

Post a Comment